Dr. Brad Crump a native of East Texas is a periodontist in Dallas. In addition to periodontics services, Dr. Crump also provides treatment for dental implants and oral medicine. Dr. Crump and his team focus on providing the highest quality in periodontal and oral health care in a soothing and comfortable environment.
Dr. Crump received his Bachelor of Science degree from Baylor University in 1993, Dental Degree with honors from Baylor College of Dentistry, Texas A&M University system in 1997 and completed his periodontal residency, earning a Master of Science in Oral Biology and Certificate of Periodontology from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Dentistry. Dr. Crump has also received extensive training in dental anesthesiology and pain management.
In addition to his periodontal practice, Dr. Crump is an assistant professor and clinical instructor at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, and the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Dentistry in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Dr. Crump has published numerous articles on bone regeneration in international dental journals and lectures on numerous periodontal topics on a local and state level. Dr. Crump also stays abreast of the latest innovations in periodontics by attending numerous continuing education courses.
Click here to view Dr. Crump’s complete resume.
Dr. Crump has received numerous certifications and licenses in addition to his D.D.S. and M.S. degrees.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Texas Dental License
- Western Regional Examining Board Certification
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification by the American Heart Association
Dr. Crump’s Professional Affiliations and Memberships Include:
- Dallas County Dental Society:
- President 2019
- Board of Directors
- Scientific Committee Member
- Southwest Dental Conference Board Member
- Strategic Planning Committee Member
- Delegate to the Texas Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
- President 2015
- Texas Society of Periodontists
- President 2013
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Baylor College of Dentistry Alumni Association
- President 2008-2009
Other awards that have been bestowed upon Dr. Crump are:
- Fellow – American College of Dentists
- Fellow – International College of Dentists 2009
- 2004 New Dentist of the Year – Dallas County Dental Society
- Texas Monthly “Super Dentist” 2004-2019
- Recognized by D Magazine as “One of the Best Periodontists in Dallas” 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015. 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Balint Orban Memorial Award Finalist – American Academy of Periodontology
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- Service Philosophy Award Recipient – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Named “Outstanding Young Alumni” by the Baylor College of Dentistry Alumni Association 2007